Kaplan compared food diaries of children with and without ADHD and concluded that it was idiosyncratic sensitivities to components in the diet rather than a different overall diet.
Search this site
Do you want an email when new studies are posted?Write to me and put "subscribe" in the subject line.
Most recently posted
- Science Library Text Collection – updated July 19, 2017
- Rainbow-colored cake anybody? July 4, 2017
- Feingold 1978: Address to California School Food Service Association, Sacramento, CA June 22, 2017
Most visited this week
- Come, let's talk about the science ... The connect…
- McCann 2007: Food additives and hyperactive behaviour in 3-year-old and 8/9-year-old children in the community: a randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial
- Sasaki 2002: The comet assay with 8 mouse organs: Results with 39 currently used food additives