Kaplan compared food diaries of children with and without ADHD and concluded that it was idiosyncratic sensitivities to components in the diet rather than a different overall diet.
Search this site
Do you want an email when new studies are posted?Write to me and put "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Most recently posted
- Li 2018: Inedible Azo Dyes and Their Analytical Methods in Foodstuffs and Beverages May 13, 2018
- Prabhakaran 2017: Benzalkonium Chloride: A Bronchoconstricting Preservative in Continuous Albuterol Nebulizer Solutions. March 5, 2018
- Tseng 2018: Peripheral iron levels in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis February 16, 2018
Most visited this week
- Vojdani 2015: Immune reactivity to food coloring
- McCann 2007: Food additives and hyperactive behaviour in 3-year-old and 8/9-year-old children in the community: a randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial
- Pelsser 2011: Effects of a restricted elimination diet on the behaviour of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (INCA study): a randomised controlled trial