This outstanding paper explains why children continue to be exposed to and harmed by food dyes and other additives. The CSPI documents each of many charges afainst the FDA, which was created for – and is paid to protect – consumers.
Search this site
Do you want an email when new studies are posted?Write to me and put "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Most recently posted
- Li 2018: Inedible Azo Dyes and Their Analytical Methods in Foodstuffs and Beverages May 13, 2018
- Prabhakaran 2017: Benzalkonium Chloride: A Bronchoconstricting Preservative in Continuous Albuterol Nebulizer Solutions. March 5, 2018
- Tseng 2018: Peripheral iron levels in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis February 16, 2018
Most visited this week
- Leo 2018: Occurrence of Azo Food Dyes and their Effects on Cellular Inflammatory Responses
- Sasaki 2002: The comet assay with 8 mouse organs: Results with 39 currently used food additives
- Ward 1990: The influence of the chemical additive tartrazine on the zinc status of hyperactive children: A double-blind placebo-controlled study