This outstanding paper explains why children continue to be exposed to and harmed by food dyes and other additives. The CSPI documents each of many charges afainst the FDA, which was created for – and is paid to protect – consumers.
Search this site
Do you want an email when new studies are posted?Write to me and put "subscribe" in the subject line.
Most recently posted
- Science Library Text Collection – updated July 19, 2017
- Rainbow-colored cake anybody? July 4, 2017
- Feingold 1978: Address to California School Food Service Association, Sacramento, CA June 22, 2017
Most visited this week
- Mawson 2017: Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6- to 12-year-old U.S. children
- Vojdani 2015: Immune reactivity to food coloring
- Ward 1990: The influence of the chemical additive tartrazine on the zinc status of hyperactive children: A double-blind placebo-controlled study