This is the disease that has taken over much of our thinking in the past two years. Caused by a virus that either (1) escaped from a lab involved in gain of function research on bats in Wuhan, China, or (2) escaped from a bat out in the wild, immediately mutating to attack humans. That there are no wild bats within 500 miles of the first outbreaks doesn’t phase those who hold this view, strongly preferred by the Wuhan Lab and all those involved with its research..
Millions of dollars have been invested in the development of a vaccine, while at the same time minimal effort was made to hunt for treatment, under the assumption that no treatment works for viruses. Or at least, not for this one. More to the point, an acceptable treatment would have prevented any vaccine from attaining emergency use status because that is the way the rules are written; thus any and all treatments had to be suppressed even to the point of threatening doctors and pharmacists who prescribe or fill prescriptions for old standby antiviral drugs that have been in common use for many decades with a better safety record than aspirin.
Hopefully, the following Index will help you find what you are looking for on this subject:
- Medications to Treat or Prevent Covid
- Vaccination & Immunity
- Tutorial on Immunity by Dr. John Campbell (video, about 20 minutes)
- Lasting immunity found after recovery from Covid-19 (NIH article, Jan 2021)
- Natural vs. Vaccine Immunity (April, May, July, 2021)
- Comparing variants in San Francisco (Servellita et al, October 2021)
- Natural Immunity via Breastmilk
- Natural vs Vaccine Immunity for Solid Organ Transplant Patients
- Other Covid-19 Information
- Chinese Scientist Defector Re Covid Origin (video, about an hour)
- Microvascular Injury & Injection Errors
- Dr. Youngblood addresses the San Diego Board of Supervisors, November 3, 2021
- Dr. Ryan Cole, MD, discusses Covid-19 and the vaccine. (video, about 50 minutes)
- Dr. Steven Gundry: can mRNA vaccines put you at risk for heart attack?
- Dr. Peter McCullough – interviewed by Joe Rogan (3 hour video interview – just listen)
- More Covid-Related Videos and Information
- Neil Oliver – Am I Paranoid? March 2022
- State of the Union Address by Biden, and Del Bigtree’s Response, March 2022
- State of the Union vs Reality, March 2022
I have been collecting the research related to Covid treatment and prevention and will be updating this section of my blog as often as I can. Why am I doing this? In short, because–
- I’m retired so I don’t have any boss telling me what to do.
- Nobody is funding this work, so I have no conflicts of interest.
- I have spent the past 30 years of my work life reading research & studying bio-psychology, so I like doing it.
- I have fears for the health and safety of our next generation, babies today. I want to do what I can to help by providing the best information I can find.
Please feel free to send me studies I have missed or which support a different view.