(Updated July 27, 2019)
If you have concerns about what is going on in the world of vaccines, you are not alone. I have long been collecting the research on all sides of this issue, and have begun organizing the studies in a chart which I hope will make it easier for all of us to choose the safest vaccines for our families, as well as to give us the scientific backup to make informed decisions.
This project is a work in progress and will grow almost daily, so please check back often to see what I have added. Also, let me know if it is useful for you, if you have any ideas for improvement or suggested studies to add.
And, of course – if I get anything wrong, I will want to know about it, so don’t be shy. I can be reached by email at my contact link, or you can add a comment below.
- The main chart of vaccine studies
- Do vaccines save lives?
- Vaccines in pregnancy
- Vaccines & autism
- Studies showing autism connection
- Studies showing vaccines don’t cause autism
- Vaccines & neurodevelopmental disorders
- Vaccines & ADHD, ADD, ODD, PDD
- Vaccines & paralysis, autoimmune disorders
- HPV Vaccine
- Vaccine safety testing