(Updated February 14, 2023)
If you have concerns about what is going on in the world of vaccines, you are not alone. I have long been collecting the research on all sides of this issue, and have begun organizing the studies in a chart which I hope will make it easier for all of us to choose the safest vaccines for our families, as well as to give us the scientific backup to make informed decisions.
This project is a work in progress and will grow almost daily, so please check back often to see what I have added. Also, let me know if it is useful for you, if you have any ideas for improvement or suggested studies to add.
- Do vaccines save lives?
- Influenza vaccines (and treatment)
- Vaccines in Pregnancy
- Vaccines, Autism & ADHD (includes studies claiming & denying a connection)
- HPV Vaccine
- Vaccines and Things You Never Thought of
- Problems With Vaccine Safety Testing
- Vaccines & Respiratory Viruses
- What about Colostrum?